SCADA provides management with real-time data on production operations, implements more efficient control paradigms, improves plant and personnel safety, and reduces costs of operation.
These benefits are made possible by the use of standard hardware and software in SCADA systems combined with improved communication protocols and increased connectivity to outside networks, including the Internet. However, these benefits are acquired at the price of increased vulnerability to attacks or erroneous actions from a variety of external and internal sources.
Iscs belgaum has in-depth experience of performing the following types of industrial security assessments:
- SCADA reviews
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) security reviews
- Historian & ICS support security reviews
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) devices & software reviews
- Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- ICS Infrastructure Assessments